I have a current blog that is pretty great, but not heading in the direction I'd like it to. (It's found here.) Because I am highly unsatisfied with my boring blog skills, I have chosen to create a new blog in the hopes of being awesomely entertaining, telling fun stories and facts, talking in randoms, and sharing yummy treats and crafts I've done with others.
I'm not a writer. I'm not a cook. I am not some expert crafter. But isn't it always fun to try?
Since this is a new blog, and blog post number eins, I will do what the typical blogger does. I will share some facts about myself with the rest of the world, (world meaning maybe three of you,) who will ever read this.
Fun fact time! Fun fact tiiiiiiiiime!
(As I am singing "Fun fact time," in my head, another song comes to mind. . . Find it here.)
1. No my name is not Candy, but don't go calling me a liar yet! Candice is my name, (as in canned ice, Kansas, cactus, etc.) but people, (people meaning my husband,) call me Candy.
2. I am a 22 year old wifey, mom to be, sister, daughter, aunt, cousin, friend, co-worker, blonde haired and blue eyed, always hungry, quiet but crazy, a little mental in my head, female.
3. I enjoy many things, but I also don't.
I enjoy boating, toys, and family.
I don't enjoy hiking, being dirty, and bad hair days.
4. I have been married for a little over a year and have a baby on the way, (due in June!) Shane and I got married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, (yes I am LDS, find out what I believe here.) on the windiest day of the year. Besides no snow and the husband sleeping in, it was a blissfully, blundery, perfect day.
5. I consider myself antisocial.
6. My tummy is grumbling as I type, I think it's possible that it might be trying to tell me something??
7. I don't know anyone else who loves colors as much as my husband and I do, (baby's nursery is already planned and will be rainbow colors. It will be awesome.)
8. If I could shave my head and pull it off, I would do it. Today I would!
9. Anyone else feel like 10 Fun Facts always turn into a 1 Fun Fact and 9 Other Facts That Aren't Near As Fun Because I Just Can't Think of Anything Else to Say list?
10. Bring me Diet Coke and I will be your friend forever.
There you go. Ten facts about me that aren't as fun as I originally intended them to be. I'm sure I could give you much better facts about me, like the fact that I wish I were a mermaid or that I have willingly and for no real reason eaten three live worms, but I will save the extra super funness for later. After all, how else am I going to keep people interested?
To end my blog post, I'd like to know this:
Do you have a blog?
Please leave me a comment with a link to your blog so I can read your thoughts and get in your head!